my Alamy and stockimo are not linked

HI All,

I'm new here. i first upload 3 photos right after i register with Alamy. then i download Stockimo from the Apps store. I did signed in (using the same email and password) and tried uploading 3 photos.

a day later my 3 photos i submitted on Alamy website are rejected but other 2 i submitted by the apps are accepted. 

If they link together it should show 2 photos on my Alamy dashboard but it doesn't. and now i can't submit any photo from Alamy website.

Any body got this problem? what should i do? who should i contact? Does Alamy has technique team to help on?

thank you in advance.

Noppy

Your Alamy and St*****o accounts aren't linked. They're two separate brands.  Alamy reports sales via the Dashboard. The 'other' reposts sales via the app.

In fact, we're not even supposed to discuss St*****o here.

24 minutes ago, ManWay said:

And yet Stockimo images appear on Alamy image searches???

True but there are quite a few other agencies included on Alamy's server. Even if you have images with another agency on Alamy you can only access them in AIM from your Alamy account.

Is there someplace for for discussions and questions about Stockimo? I understand we're not supposed to use this forum for that. So Where? User group, chat, or anyplace? (or do I need to start one...)

5 minutes ago, Klinger said:

Is there someplace for for discussions and questions about Stockimo? I understand we're not supposed to use this forum for that. So Where? User group, chat, or anyplace? (or do I need to start one...)

Carrier pigeon is the preferred method. :):ph34r::P

Archived