0$ for the month, as the rest of the year. A normal thing anyway by my number of photographs, taken into account also the variety.
In a pair of months I am sure I will start questioning if it is worth to continue uploading to Alamy if living out of the UK ...

One sale for $37 gross (still low sales but smallish port so no complaints, must try harder).

However, the month did start off very promising with an enquiry from Alamy asking if I would agree to license one image with 'industry exclusivity' at a rate of $960 gross - for a Trade / Retails cover but it was only one image that the client was considering and if I hadn't heard back by then of June then 'no sale' - guess what, I didn't hear back!

14 minutes ago, PatrickB said:

18 sales in June, which is slightly below my latest 12-month average of 20 sales per month at $38 per image.

Patrick

Impressive sales from less than 1000 images. Well done Patrick!

9 hours ago, MariaJ said:

I was happy to see a huge increase in my zooms  in June, about 2.5 times my previous record number. 

Interesting to hear that. Someone (appeared to be the same client) went nuts zooming my Vancouver images in June. Hopefully some sales will result. Keep your fingers crossed.

Four sales with a small port that needs some culling is encouraging. Unfortunately only one in double figures, but that's the way things are going. Strangely my sales graph is at an all time high while the ctr graph is about to fall off the end of the earth.

3 hours ago, PatrickB said:

18 sales in June, which is slightly below my latest 12-month average of 20 sales per month at $38 per image.

Patrick

I was inspired to take a look at your images. They are so beautiful and quite evocative of my very own city. You deserve the sales.

Paulette

1 hour ago, NYCat said:

I was inspired to take a look at your images. They are so beautiful and quite evocative of my very own city. You deserve the sales.

Paulette

Thank you Paulette,

Living in NYC and being able to specialize in that subject I think is advantageous for me. There seems to always be a high demand for NYC images.

Patrick

5 sales for $111 to me (i.e what Alamy calls net). No $100+ gross sales, unfortunately, thought I did have one at $99 gross. 

One track to beat 2016 Alamy income, but not to reach 2015 Alamy income. Hopefully though it shows we're bouncing back off the bottom! Onwards and upwards?? :-)

David.  

On 2017-07-01 at 09:45, John Mitchell said:

Interesting to hear that. Someone (appeared to be the same client) went nuts zooming my Vancouver images in June. Hopefully some sales will result. Keep your fingers crossed.

The majority of my zooms were of Metro Vancouver images as well.  Fingers are crossed!

Archived