5 for $98 gross, only saved by a half decent sale at the end of the month. 

A really disquieting month. Two of the sales quoting "Repeat use permitted" (RM images), one sale listed for one territory but actually being used across multiple domains, and two sales that make the newspaper scheme prices look good.  Forget the coffee: one - a distributor sale - might buy me the sugar for a cup of coffee. Emails to Alamy about these issues on their way now I've calmed down a little. 

Is it really worth it? Doubting it right now. :(

I guess the stout lady has sung once again.

A good one for me with 15 sales for $620 gross. Highest $175, lowest really low.

Many more zooms than normal. CTR almost off the chart, which probably won't last for long but am enjoying the glow while it does.

Lousy! 6 sales for $260.87 All sub $100. One was a 25 year licence, another was an unlimited duration licence! There was also a $200 sale which got refunded a few days later. Zooms very poor only 8 for the month, way down on the 30 in May.

29 x = average
for $1262 = a bit low
7000 views = normal
61 zooms = a bit low
no surge/dash
only 2 for $125
1 for $200
only 1 distributor sale = really low.

wim

8 sales, £92.50 net. Same sales, more $$ than May, but lower rpd than previous months this year.

I'm continuing to upload after a circumstances-forced break, so hope that's going to pay off down the line.

After a huge months for zoom sin May, June was a sharp fall back.

Three sales, two of which were tiny distributor ones, but a decent one showed up the 30th.    I was happy to see a huge increase in my zooms  in June, about 2.5 times my previous record number.  Would be nice if a similar spike in sales would follow; I've already spotted one of them online.

June 12017 : 2 sales   $187.44 gross,  $93.72 net.  Saved by a good book sale!

Year to date 2017 vs 2016

2016 : 13 sales    $517.97 Gross,  $250.45  Net

2017 : 31 sales    $993.93 Gross,  $489.52  Net

About 95% up on last year's net revenue.:)

Zooms looking a bit shabby at the moment though.:(

Archived