Fire rescue equipment ID?

Oh dear, I don't know what anything is today. Does anyone know what to call this?

The maker's site isn't helpful. Oviedo again, at a fire brigade open day. The "fingers" are part of the Calatrava building behind.

previnsa-fire-rescue-device-oviedo-astur

I got as far as "fire rescue training" but someone might recognise it. After all we might have an ex-fireman on the forum.

Niels, ploughing through some dull-day images I must have got bored, thanks, I didn't find that joint venture page.

Martin's answer will take some beating though. I'm tempted to spam it in. This won't be a 50-tagger.

Wind turbine fire escape.

However if you look at the searches for fire escape in AoA, clients are not really looking for this sort of images.

Otoh you would have the alamonopoly or what it's called. ;-)

wim

Wind turbine fire escape.

However if you look at the searches for fire escape in AoA, clients are not really looking for this sort of images.

Otoh you would have the alamonopoly or what it's called. ;-)

wim

As in a training rig for wind turbine fires? That adds up. Although if you actually had to escape from a burning wind turbine- and engineers unfortunately don't always seem to- not much short of a parachute would help.

Unless you had a Magirus M68L of course.

J7T0NE.jpg

Archived