Suggestion for SuperTags - Image Manager

flotsom

Current implementation of supertags makes the image manager unusable as there simply aren't enough hours in the day to click the yellow stars. By the 3rd image I'm losing the will to live, by the 4th I've given up completely.

Simpler way would be either to auto populate the super tags from the first 10 key words in the IPTC meta data (they could still be editable for those that keyword online).

Or make the super tags section a simple text box so we can paste in to it.

Also would be easier if the tags were displayed in alphabetical order.

If you put in the keywords in alphabetical order in the IPTC fields at your end, they will come out in alphabetical order at Alamy's end.

I use this online tool.

Be careful however as keyword proximity may be more important than having supertags.

wim

If you put in the keywords in alphabetical order in the IPTC fields at your end, they will come out in alphabetical order at Alamy's end.

I use this online tool.

Be careful however as keyword proximity may be more important than having supertags.

wim

But it is probably worth grouping the keywords that are to become Supertags first to make them easy to select in AIM. Ordering to optimise proximity within both keyword groups is probably a good idea.But who knows, and will it change?

Archived