1. Most frustratingly, the left and right arrows take you back and forward through the images which is fair enough. However, it makes editing captions, descriptions a right old pain when viewing images in the expanded view: you have to use your mouse to position the cursor over the text you want to edit. The other annoyance is that if you have a number of images selected, any moving left/right (in expanded view) really should move to the next selected image, not the next image which may or may not be selected. Also: can the expanded view be bigger (e.g. sized to 80% of the screen size), after all, if we want a bigger view of an image, why not give the biggest you can fit on the screen, while keeping the metadata box.
2. Clicking on tags to select/deselect requires a degree of accuracy. It's not good enough to click within the box - you have to click on the text itself, can be frustratingly difficult when trying to select many tags.
3. I'd like to be able to delete multiple tags in one go, for example, holding CTRL or SHIFT to select multiple tags, then a single click to delete. It will make my job of tidying up keywords on 25000+ images a lot quicker.
4. The location field is very hit-and-miss. Sometimes it shows a map sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes I see the matching list of places, sometimes I don't (but can scroll through them with up/down buttons). It also jumps from right-justified to left-justified when selected, making editing frustrating - can't it just stay where it is?
5. I love the ability to join tags by dragging and dropping one over another - this has saved me so much time! However, when multiple images are selected which currently have more than 50 tags, I can't combine multiple tags saying "You've exceeded the number of tags on one or more of your images". Instead I have to select images individually until the tag count drops under 50 for all images, then I can continue with combining tags. I've tens of thousands of images with tags "United" and "Kingdom", that I'd like to combine without doing it on every single image individually. I'd like to be able to select multiple images and combine tags, even if I still have more than 50 tags afterwards. The same thing applies to supertags - when I have 10 and try to combine them on multiple images I get told I've exceeded the number of supertags - actually, I haven't as there now should be only 9! The whole point of doing this is to reduce the number of tags from the old system, and having this ability would make it easier to get to a more reasonable number of highly focused tags.
6. Image Type can't be changed if the images were uploaded as Live News or Reportage. Some images which have been uploaded as News would be better categorised as sport, for example. I'd like the ability to change this post upload.
Anything you can do to relieve these frustrations would be greatly appreciated!