Recently Posted

Dylan_Larking

Hello,

After recently signing up to Alamy, I had a thought to help recently posted pictures get noticed quicker. This may even improve the ease-of-use of the website to some buyers. My idea was to create a "Recently Posted" tab which will be on the front page as soon as you click "Alamy.com". This could speed up the process of buying for some users and help bring income quicker to new media. A long term effect of this could be attracting new creators and buyers to your wonderful website. Alamy is the best stock media website I have found and I would love it if you could consider this update as it could boost the income for sellers, and the company as a whole. It would also help newbie creators (like me) to get noticed quicker.

Thanks for your time.

Dylan.

Hello,

After recently signing up to Alamy, I had a thought to help recently posted pictures get noticed quicker. This may even improve the ease-of-use of the website to some buyers. My idea was to create a "Recently Posted" tab which will be on the front page as soon as you click "Alamy.com". This could speed up the process of buying for some users and help bring income quicker to new media. A long term effect of this could be attracting new creators and buyers to your wonderful website. Alamy is the best stock media website I have found and I would love it if you could consider this update as it could boost the income for sellers, and the company as a whole. It would also help newbie creators (like me) to get noticed quicker.

Thanks for your time.

Dylan.

80,000 pictures are submitted to Alamy daily. A day has 86,400 seconds. Calculate for yourself how long a picture would stay close to the top of such a "recently posted" tab....

Hello,

Thanks for your time.

Dylan.

80,000 pictures are submitted to Alamy daily. A day has 86,400 seconds. Calculate for yourself how long a picture would stay close to the top of such a "recently posted" tab....

True, but if it only refreshed when you clicked refresh then some pictures will be frozen there which could be an interest to the buyer.

Just a thought, but reading how important keywords are, I'll stick in a bit more effort. Thanks everyone for your replies.

Dylan

Archived