News feed images through android mobile

Can I post while I am on the go with 3g with my android mobile. I could not find the option of upload when I open alamy from mobile.

Second question if I want to sell high quality images, up to what megapixel mobile camera will fulfil the CQ of alamy

I use Alamy's Stockimo App to sell my mobile photos and to submit photos directly from my smart phone to Alamy's Live News Feed. Unfortunately it is for iPhone and iPads only.

I use Alamy's Stockimo App to sell my mobile photos and to submit photos directly from my smart phone to Alamy's Live News Feed. Unfortunately it is for iPhone and iPads only.

And the payout is a meager 20% of the gross rate, despite the photos being available just next to our regular photos at Alamy - where we get 50%

And the payout is a meager 20% of the gross rate, despite the photos being available just next to our regular photos at Alamy - where we get 50%

If you were an Alamy contributor and joined Stockimo from January - December 2014 you get 50%. Non-Alamy contributors who joined Stockimo January - December 2014 get 40%, and anyone who joined since January 1, 2015 gets 20%.

Thanks everyone. I have verified paypal account but not being able to connect it with Alamy.

Secondly, besides my activities, where I can find my news feed pics in general gallery

Thanks friends

Archived