Alamy does accept Shutterstock model releases?

I know this has been asked before, and apologies for hijacking the thread, I have a couple of releases signed on ID Release on IOS.  How do I attach those releases to the various images on Alamy?  If I can't, which release is the best to use going forward?

I know this has been asked before, and apologies for hijacking the thread, I have a couple of releases signed on ID Release on IOS.  How do I attach those releases to the various images on Alamy?  If I can't, which release is the best to use going forward?

Download to a small jpeg file on your desktop in a folder. When you declare model release in AIM it will ask you to assign and you then assign from the folder.

Hope this helps

Download to a small jpeg file on your desktop in a folder. When you declare model release in AIM it will ask you to assign and you then assign from the folder.

Hope this helps

Oh, I think I get it - thanks!

On 2017. 05. 15. at 21:44, Betty LaRue said:

My first foray into stock was one of "those" but not for long. But I did use some of the releases and Alamy accepted them. I think I removed "their" logo, though.

Many thanks for everybody. Akos

Archived