Welcome to the Alamy Contributor Forum. Log-in using your existing Alamy account details. If you're not registered yet then you need to create an Alamy Contributor account to be able to post here. Once registered, you'll be able to choose a forum display name and there will be a link to your images on Alamy within your profile. Please have a read of the rules and announcements before posting. Your first post will be moderated before appearing. Welcome to our photographer community!

Photo
- - - - -

Alamy does accept Shutterstock or Istock model releases?

model releases

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Akos Horvath Photographer

Akos Horvath Photographer

Forum newbie

• Verified
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationBudapest, Hungary

Posted 2 weeks ago

Hello, please help me!

Alamy does accept Shutterstock or Istock model releases?

I was on microstock, but now quit it, not worth the time and effort.

I will be Alamy exlusive contributor.

Alamy does accept  for commercial model works shoots a Shutterstock - or Istock model

, Fotolia releases?,

Waiting for your anwsers, 

Many thanks,

Akos Horvath Photographer

#2 funkyworm

funkyworm

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 936 posts

Posted A week ago

I dont see why they wouldn;t. It's about the content of the contract, not the source. I use Getty's.

#3 Colblimp

Colblimp

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationBallydehob, Ireland

Posted A week ago

I know this has been asked before, and apologies for hijacking the thread, I have a couple of releases signed on ID Release on IOS.  How do I attach those releases to the various images on Alamy?  If I can't, which release is the best to use going forward?

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons...

http://www.andygibsonphotography.com/

#4 ReeRay

ReeRay

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 563 posts
  • LocationChonburi Thailand

Posted A week ago

I know this has been asked before, and apologies for hijacking the thread, I have a couple of releases signed on ID Release on IOS.  How do I attach those releases to the various images on Alamy?  If I can't, which release is the best to use going forward?

Download to a small jpeg file on your desktop in a folder. When you declare model release in AIM it will ask you to assign and you then assign from the folder.

Hope this helps
"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer." - Ansel Adams

#5 Colblimp

Colblimp

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • LocationBallydehob, Ireland

Posted A week ago

Download to a small jpeg file on your desktop in a folder. When you declare model release in AIM it will ask you to assign and you then assign from the folder.

Hope this helps

Oh, I think I get it - thanks!

Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons...

http://www.andygibsonphotography.com/

#6 Betty LaRue

Betty LaRue

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 2,664 posts
  • LocationOklahoma, United States

Posted A week ago

My first foray into stock was one of "those" but not for long. But I did use some of the releases and Alamy accepted them. I think I removed "their" logo, though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: model releases

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users