Just heading off for a trip and thought I'd try using the tablet to add supertags and combine some tags.  For example, Golden and Eagle.

When I touch Eagle, I get a wide range of tags selected, but I never see the crossed arrows to move these together.

Is there a trick I'm missing?

Thanks

Weird. Combining is the only thing that works on mine.

Not true: deleting a tag actually works as well. Even better with my finger than with a stylus/pen on my desktop. It can take quite a few misses before a hit. Very annoying. Not so on the tablet.

wim

I just finished readying a submission on my iPad. Still am not getting the cross/drag feature. But on new subs, I have my phrases already in place, so there's no need.

Yet for legacy images, I really wish it was possible. Those are the ones that sometimes have more than 50 tags.

Betty

So Wim, on the tablet you can touch a tag and get the crossed arrows and drag to the previous tag?

You're right. Nothing works anymore. I get some sort of enlarged view now that will let me copy, but that of course is not allowed.

On my tablet, the only thing that works now is deleting or making a tag into a supertag.

On the phone it is different from before, but there is still no way to make it work. It is now possible to select an image to work on, but when I try to scroll to the actual tags it is deselected again.

Team please give us a normal tool for the desktop and make a good separate app for the phone or the tablet. Or buy us all the newest iPad of course.

wim

Well, on my iPad, I can add new tags and phrases, just like on the desktop. I can do everything BUT combine tags. That said, I've never tried to copy tags on either machine. I can't address whether that works or not.

I've always selected two images and added what was missing from one to the other, if those pesky numbers of tags allows! Not a problem with new images, but definitely a brick wall with legacy ones.

The problem with that is AIM counts all the grayed out tags. It should only count the ones we turn into an added tag, not the ones we have not added.

Archived