Maybe this is not the place with such treatment, but I have not found another option, I've been searching for five days on the Internet, but I can not solve the problem, delivery to my country.

Faced a problem in buying a Miops Smart Trigger for Canon C1 (for Canon 1DX) with a set of cables.

I ordered and paid for it in the Turkish store, but for a month he waited without result, and was not delivered. I hope someone from you will tell me where I can buy with delivery to Russia.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Inform ebay of non delivery. They have a procedure in place for you to recover your money.

Allan

I think the problem is that many sellers won't sell to Russia because of the postal delays which can invalidate seller protection and impact on their rating.

The only example of Gennady's product on ebay UK excludes Russia.

Did the Turkish seller give you a tracking number?

Is it possible it is held up at the border because you have to pay import tax?

wim

Wim, a Turkish seller for a month deceived me, wrote that the goods were sent, and when I applied for support to resolve the dispute, they immediately wrote that the goods were sent by another transport company and given a tracking number. Money in my account showed a refund, but on balance for some reason, the amount has not yet increased. Now I do not know what to do. Wait another month from them or take advantage of the proposed link. There, too, probably a month will be delivery.

wim

Wim, a Turkish seller for a month deceived me, wrote that the goods were sent, and when I applied for support to resolve the dispute, they immediately wrote that the goods were sent by another transport company and given a tracking number. Money in my account showed a refund, but on balance for some reason, the amount has not yet increased. Now I do not know what to do. Wait another month from them or take advantage of the proposed link. There, too, probably a month will be delivery.

What a nightmare!

wim

wim

What a nightmare!

wim

So I think so. By reference, of course you can buy, delivery is only 30 working days, but the price is almost double. Something I do not want to overpay. Now I received another letter from the Turkish shop, the man introduced himself as the general director, apologized and assures me that in two to three weeks I will receive the goods and I can pay it after receipt.

Wow - hope it works out and you finally get it! 

We're lucky here in the US with Amazon Prime you get 2-day delivery on most items. And from B&H & Adorama (2 huge camera stores in NYC) you can often get overnight delivery if you order early enough in the day. Usually at no charge for delivery. 

Gennadii,

Buy from B &H in New York.  When I lived in the Soviet Union and latter Russia I always bought

from B & H and had it shipped to me via FEDEX in Moscow.  Back then I would have them mark

it as "PRESS MATERIALS" and FEDEX would call me when the package was delivered to the

FEDEX Station in Moscow and I would need to appear in person with my credentials and documents.

B & H was the only store that could do this without a problem.

Gennadii,

Buy from B &H in New York.  When I lived in the Soviet Union and latter Russia I always bought

from B & H and had it shipped to me via FEDEX in Moscow.  Back then I would have them mark

it as "PRESS MATERIALS" and FEDEX would call me when the package was delivered to the

FEDEX Station in Moscow and I would need to appear in person with my credentials and documents.

B & H was the only store that could do this without a problem.

Chuck thank you, but now they write that they do not send you to Russia.

• 2 weeks later...
Yesterday finally received my goods!

The Turkish seller still sent him.

But now I have a problem, I do not know what to do, laugh or cry.

Money was returned to me back then, and now I do not know how to pay for the new one. Yesterday and today I sent several letters to the seller in order to inform you that the goods were received and a request to indicate how I can pay it again. The seller does not leave for communication, silence.

I have such a first time, I do not know now what to do.

I can not pay, the goods were received at the post office, on the one hand, I need to return the parcel back! But I need him, I waited so long, but I can not pay.

Archived