Hey, Everyone ... I Made a Sale On the 9th Of April and Supposedly I Have 88.26$ Of Balance carried forward BUT THAT BALANCE NEVER GO TO CLEARED BALANCE ... So Why All this Period Of Time and the balance never go to clear ... nearly a month have passed ??!! .. Is there a Constant Period Of Time On Alamy For Sales To Be Cleared ? ... I Don't Know as it is my First and Only Sale ??!!

Sales usually clear within 45 days - so a couple of week to go yet before you would have to contact contributor services.

John.

You get paid when Alamy gets paid.  As John said, it is usually 45 days from sale, but sometimes longer, a lot longer, depending on the buyer.  That;s pretty good having a sale with just 3 images.

Jill

Don't worry Siar if it shows on Alamy sales you will get paid. Very clean and sharpe images and very surprised you have your first sale with only three images and very little keyboarding. That may be the secret, the fewer the better.

Alan

Hi Siar,

Congratulations on a sale with only 3 photos! That must be a record, I would have thought. Well done! 

Be patient and your sale will come through in a while. Upload more photos to be in with a chance of getting further sales!

Good luck.  :)

Archived