Greetings all,

Today my first set of photos has passed QC.

I am getting used to working with the image manager and it all makes sense, slowly.

However, I do have 3 questions (for now):

1) How can I view my my own portfolio on Alamy?

2) Although in the 'Image manager' it says that I have 3 images on sale, when I view my profile here on the forum, it says '0'.

3) Because I wanted to see how my images look if a potetial buyer is viewing it, I tried to search by contributor but apparently I don't exist (yet?). Is there a delay before ones' images are listed?

Any pointers would be most helpful.

Thank you,

POTR

Yes, there's a delay, usually not more than 24 hours. The images don't go live until the next server update which will normally occur daily (though not at weekends).

Alan

Greetings all,

Today my first set of photos has passed QC.

I am getting used to working with the image manager and it all makes sense, slowly.

However, I do have 3 questions (for now):

1) How can I view my my own portfolio on Alamy?

2) Although in the 'Image manager' it says that I have 3 images on sale, when I view my profile here on the forum, it says '0'.

3) Because I wanted to see how my images look if a potetial buyer is viewing it, I tried to search by contributor but apparently I don't exist (yet?). Is there a delay before ones' images are listed?

Any pointers would be most helpful.

Thank you,

POTR

Click on the zero.

Archived