Just one for $9. Almost my worst month - I put it down to post-Search Engine syndrome! I have had four months where my 'ranking' was relegated to the bottom of the heap so my sales prior to this have now worked their way out of the system and my 'ranking' is now up to pages one and two. Hopefully I'll be more visible again so maybe things will improve.

Jim. ;)

7 sales for a total of $246.97.

Highest $107.25

Lowest $4.17

Average $35.28

Average sale figure seems to go down and down month by month.

I checked my BHZ rating last week (for what it's worth) and found that I'd gone from Page 7 (120 images per page) to Page 1. I wonder what, if anything, is the significance of this? Could it mean that I'm doing something right and if so, what?

11 sales

Normal depressing prices, inc one sale on the front cover of a national UK magazine for $20.

Checking the alamy calculator thats over 95% discount.

So I get £7.50 for a full page front cover, the publishers are laughing all the way to the bank!

Tony

62 for $1540 gross - only one over $100 ($175); zooms 25% down on April last year

Compares poorly with April 2016

Kumar (the Doc one)

Average volume, only one in 3 figures.

Couple of very disappointing Newspaper sales

Lowest Daily Fail ever, $2.42 after commision, which I had to get MS to chase

Full Front page of G2 section of the Guardian print and online, $9.28 after commission 

Worst month for 18 months.

Low sales and fees.

Plus no monthly payout. Which is unusual. 

A blip before a good month ?

Lets see......

I think the search engine fix of last week put my views back up, so I'm hoping I can get back to normal after a 4+ month wait.

This month was lousy - 10 sales but only $220.

Archived