Hello,

I am new here and trying to figure out how the release form works. The release is for my own children. 

In this case i just fill in the form as Guardian and sign for them, right? 

- Do I need to complete a release form each time for each shot separately or i can have one form attached to all shots? 

- If possible to use same form for multiple shots - what date do i put in the release form - would it be a date range for example 1 jan 2012 - 1 jan 2018 or smith like that?

- Is there an editable word format for the release form, i could only find a pdf one

thanks a mil

Elena

Hello,

I am new here and trying to figure out how the release form works. The release is for my own children. 

In this case i just fill in the form as Guardian and sign for them, right? 

- Do I need to complete a release form each time for each shot separately or i can have one form attached to all shots? 

- If possible to use same form for multiple shots - what date do i put in the release form - would it be a date range for example 1 jan 2012 - 1 jan 2018 or smith like that?

- Is there an editable word format for the release form, i could only find a pdf one

thanks a mil

Elena

1. Yes, fill in the form as Photographer and guardian or perhaps have your partner (if you have one) to fill in the Guardian part and sign it.

2. You need a form to cover each "shoot" (the same set of images taken in one "sitting" or within a specific time frame). This is covered on the form with "date and time of shoot" information.

3. (Same form question) See 2, above.

4. There's only the PDF version of the form.

I hope that helps,

Steve

Archived