Welcome to the Alamy Contributor Forum. Log-in using your existing Alamy account details. If you're not registered yet then you need to create an Alamy Contributor account to be able to post here. Once registered, you'll be able to choose a forum display name and there will be a link to your images on Alamy within your profile. Please have a read of the rules and announcements before posting. Your first post will be moderated before appearing. Welcome to our photographer community!

Photo
- - - - -

Has anybody used Camera Jungle?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Stokie

Stokie

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts
  • LocationStoke-on-Trent, England, UK

Posted 5 days ago

Has anybody used Camera Jungle to buy used lenses, and is the company any good?

Thanks, John.

www.johnkeatesimages.co.uk or if you want plans drawn for a house extension www.john-keates-design.co.uk

#2 Paul Heinrich

Paul Heinrich

Forum newbie

• Verified
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 5 days ago

Bought a used EM_10 ll from them in January to use as a back-up camera. Bargain price as unboxed but still came with all leads, strap, manuals etc and very well packed. The best part was that despite the 'Good' grading it was virtually unmarked and only had 226 shutter actuations! No complaints.

#3 Ed Rooney

Ed Rooney

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 3,395 posts
  • LocationNew York City

Posted 5 days ago

I once dropped a Leica M2 with a brand new 90mm f/2 lens out of a Huey into the jungle, does that count?  :o

#4 Stokie

Stokie

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 5 days ago

I once dropped a Leica M2 with a brand new 90mm f/2 lens out of a Huey into the jungle, does that count?  :o

Not really - but thanks anyway!  :)

John,

www.johnkeatesimages.co.uk or if you want plans drawn for a house extension www.john-keates-design.co.uk

#5 Phil Robinson

Phil Robinson

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 1,184 posts
  • LocationMaidstone, Kent

Posted 4 days ago

I have recently replaced almost my entire kit through them.

Two cameras, lenses and a converter, all in perfect condition, delivered next day and at very good prices. 

They seem to be linked to Jessops in some way. Their HQ is in the basement of their Oxford Street store and they carry ads for new equipment at Jessops.

Like Paul above, the items were listed as excellent rather than mint, but they looked mint to me. 

I certainly recommend them.

www.PjrFoto.com

#6 Stokie

Stokie

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 2 days ago

Thanks all!

I've bitten the bullet and ordered some stuff off them.

John.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users