Betty, I am getting the same thing but it is because I did my own claim in the past and they see I haven't done it this year. Alamy did do it for me and I got the payment on Dec. 19. It was "other income" and said it was a DACS payment. I assume the emails I get from DACS are automated and probably I should take myself out of the system if I continue to want Alamy to do it.

Paulette

Betty, I am getting the same thing but it is because I did my own claim in the past and they see I haven't done it this year. Alamy did do it for me and I got the payment on Dec. 19. It was "other income" and said it was a DACS payment. I assume the emails I get from DACS are automated and probably I should take myself out of the system if I continue to want Alamy to do it.

Paulette

Paulette, thanks for that. :D I don't show any payment, yet. Maybe none of my sales were eligible. :(. At least, I can't quit fretting about the emails.

Betty

I've asked contributor relations if Alamy is collecting DACs payments after getting a double payment last year. I haven't submitted an individual claim this year, so need an answer quickly.

I replied to a general Alamy-DACS email a while ago, but didn't hear back from them - maybe because it had a strange reply address. I emailed them again directly at dacspayback@alamy.com and asked them to claim any TV money for me and got confirmation that they will do so.

I replied to a general Alamy-DACS email a while ago, but didn't hear back from them - maybe because it had a strange reply address. I emailed them again directly at dacspayback@alamy.com and asked them to claim any TV money for me and got confirmation that they will do so.

Thanks, I'll contact them directly.

Archived