Favourite images you have uploaded in April 2017

adult-white-rhinoceros-ceratotherium-sim

J20WF7  White Rhinoceros mother with her wee baby in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya, East Africa

close-up-portrait-of-a-wild-caracal-cara

J20WFD  Caracal in Samburu, Kenya, East Africa

one-eyed-wild-lioness-panthera-leo-walki

J20WF1   African Lioness with one blind eye in the Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Kenya, East Africa

Paulette

The two forest shots were a product of taking the wrong path down a fell. The reason that we took the wrong path was because we followed the guy on the bike in the second shot.

an-area-of-forest-and-woodland-on-the-we

a-mountain-biker-rides-along-top-of-dent

an-area-of-forest-and-woodland-on-the-we

Never seen this before - a Mercedes completely coated in a chrome finish. Apparently it's a film 'skin' applied to the regular paint job with heat. Should probably get the technical terms sorted out and add them to the key words...

chrome-handle-on-mercedes-J231KK.jpg

Never seen this before - a Mercedes completely coated in a chrome finish. Apparently it's a film 'skin' applied to the regular paint job with heat. Should probably get the technical terms sorted out and add them to the key words...

Car wrapping? At least that's what it's called here.

Chrome wrap.

wim

Posted Image

Coincidentally (considering news photo I posted earlier for this "Favorite April Images" thread) I saw film skin being applied to car during the Press Party at New York International Auto Show afternoon of 4/12/2017. I took a few photos of the application - perhaps I should upload one...

Ann

Car wrapping? At least that's what it's called here.

Chrome wrap.

wim

Much obliged, Wim!

chrome-handle-on-mercedes-J231KK.jpg

Coincidentally (considering news photo I posted earlier for this "Favorite April Images" thread) I saw film skin being applied to car during the Press Party at New York International Auto Show afternoon of 4/12/2017. I took a few photos of the application - perhaps I should upload one...

Ann

I think you should! Pics of the process would undoubtedly have a broader appeal than a single detail. Just don't tell me if you get a sale and I don't....

relatives visiting the locals

glasgow-scotland-uk-21st-april-strange-u

I spy with my little eye ........  ;)

Cheers,

Philippe

Oh yes!! Quite a few...

Gen

Archived