When uploading "portrait" format images they are flipped to landscape.

Never heard such a thing. That's very strange. Contact MR or whatever they're called these days.

This question has popped up in the past (probably the distant past) but I'm afraid I can't remember the answer.

Alan

Yes it has come up before and I think one possible reason was in-camera auto-rotation set up?

Gen

I think that this is my problem actually.  But how can I fix it once it is done?  The photos are not on the camera anymore.

When I view it in any other program is shows portrait and I have tried to rotate it before uploading and still comes out landscape. 

Yes it has come up before and I think one possible reason was in-camera auto-rotation set up?

Gen

I think that this is my problem actually.  But how can I fix it once it is done?  The photos are not on the camera anymore.

When I view it in any other program is shows portrait and I have tried to rotate it before uploading and still comes out landscape. 

You may have to go into the metadata and try to find the problem there and delete it?

Or is it the other embedded info I talking about?

Allan

Gen

Sorry I don't know how it was solved. It has never happened to me. Just vaguely remembered the possible reason.

Gen

Archived