Welcome to the Alamy Contributor Forum. Log-in using your existing Alamy account details. If you're not registered yet then you need to create an Alamy Contributor account to be able to post here. Once registered, you'll be able to choose a forum display name and there will be a link to your images on Alamy within your profile. Please have a read of the rules and announcements before posting. Your first post will be moderated before appearing. Welcome to our photographer community!

Photo
- - - - -

Stock Content Wanted

Content needs wanted stock

Best Answer Alamy , A week ago

Hi James,

You should check out our blog where we post monthly picture needs as well as regular posts on trends.

Cheers,

Alamy 

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 James Ogden

James Ogden

Forum newbie

• Verified
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted A week ago

I've been looking for a blog or some sort of post on these forums about what kind of content Alamy customers are looking for.  I don't know if this type of thing exists and I'm just missing it, or if there is no such thing.  Any direction on this would be really helpful.

#2 Alamy

Alamy

Administrator

• Administrators
  • 619 posts

Posted A week ago   Best Answer

Hi James,

You should check out our blog where we post monthly picture needs as well as regular posts on trends.

Cheers,

Alamy 

fb.jpg twtr.jpg

#3 Matt Ashmore

Matt Ashmore

Forum regular

• Verified
  • PipPip
  • 531 posts

Posted 5 days ago

There's also a thread every month where forum members report pictures that they've actually found in the media:

http://discussion.al...os-march-2017/ 

All images reported here are Alamy images that have actually sold... so therefore gives a good indication of the kind of images customers buy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Content, needs, wanted, stock

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users