Panasonic DMC TZ100/pocket cameras

TeeCee, how are you getting on with your G5X? My wife is looking for a camera smaller than what we have now, and her shots wind up on Alamy too. She likes more reach than the RX100 III-V, and wants a viewfinder. Have you been submitting images to Alamy from that camera?

thanks

I used the Pana LX2/3/5 as pocket cameras a while ago and they all passed Alamy although not officially approved cameras. Got fed up with the 10Mp sensor. No cropping and jumped for Sony's RX100 when released. Changed to the RX100M3 when available as I liked an EVF and preferred 24mm as a W/A starting point. It is so good that I have not even considered an upgrade to M4/5.

For a fuller pack I now use the A6000 with Sony 10-18, 16-50 and 55-210 zooms. Covers everything I need at a quality that passes Alamy with ease. Went to Sony DSLRs as I was used to Minolta and never regretted this move. Sony is now in the forefront in terms of quality/weight. What I mean is that you get better quality per pound of weight compared with all competitors. Sony will continue to pull away from the pack. Just look at the A9. Wow.

Archived