Keywords in Alamy manager

Hi

Still trying to get my head around the new captioning

After I have captioned an image

I go to the next one but the keywords seem to remain

How do I get rid of them so I can start afresh?

Thanks

It's the thing we are many of us beefing about - the last images stays selected until you click it again. This could be useful if you want to reuse keywords for the next one - they should be greyed. Any you click on will go to both images.

John

As others say, you need to deselect the image you're working on (after saving).

It can be useful for tagging similar images though, as when you have more than one selected, the tags that are not similar to all of them show in grey. Clicking that grey tag turns it black, which is then applied to all selected images (as long as you remember to hit save). It's one of a few advantages that speeds things up that I like in the new IM (I've realised that I kept writing "MI" before! Not sure why!).

Geoff.

You must go back and correct all those errors before your next batch will pass QC. :P

Allan

It can be useful for tagging similar images though, as when you have more than one selected, the tags that are not similar to all of them show in grey. Clicking that grey tag turns it black, which is then applied to all selected images (as long as you remember to hit save). It's one of a few advantages that speeds things up that I like in the new IM (I've realised that I kept writing "MI" before! Not sure why!).

Geoff.

You must go back and correct all those errors before your next batch will pass QC. :P

Allan

Oh no, not again!   :D   I'm getting dizzy with all this editing of tags and forum posts. :lol:

Geoff.

:D  :D  :D

Allan

Geoff.

Allan

Oh no, not again!   :D   I'm getting dizzy with all this editing of tags and forum posts. :lol:

Geoff.

Just say something controversial. Alamy will edit it right down to nothing for you. :blink:

I still say IM. I think virtually everyone has the new system now and know what I mean when I say IM.

Call me bullheaded, like Ed. Who said...KEYWORDS, KEYWORDS, KEYWORDS! And I'm with Ed. :D

Typo

Did you call?

Allan

I still say IM. I think virtually everyone has the new system now and know what I mean when I say IM.

Call me bullheaded, like Ed. Who said...KEYWORDS, KEYWORDS, KEYWORDS! And I'm with Ed. :D

Typo

Did you call?

Allan

:D

Archived