Hello From Singapore

Andy Woodward

Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi and get some advice. Im not new to Alamy but career has bottom in the way. I'm now at a place where i can focus more on my photos and getting them up to Alamy. I would welcome any advice hints and tips to getting my photos seen sold etc.

As you can see I'm a sucker for Panoramas, been doing it a while when opportunity arises.

Cheers all....

Hi ! Welcome to Alamy Forum Andy. I liked your portfolio, and I just love Singapore  :). Just keep uploading regularly - good quality & variety. Quantity matters too in a relative sense. SIngapore is surely a stock shooter's paradise. Do search Alamy for the image collection that is already there in 'Singapore' collection. Think a bit ethnic too ... Chinatown, Little India, the Chinese New Year, Christmas/New Year celebrations, Jurong, Night Safari, Zoo, Botanical Garden, Sentosa, Changi, the very many food courts & shopping arcades etc etc etc etc Oh Clarke Quay has indeed been my favourite of all Singapore areas. Just keep shooting, uploading and keywording optimally  :P.

Cheers, and best of luck.

Kumar, India

Archived