February 2017 Challenge - URBAN LANDSCAPE - Voting CLOSED

Kumar

February 2017 Challenge - URBAN LANDSCAPE - Voting  

52 members have voted

1. 1. February Poll Selection : Final Images

• Philippe : Tourists in boat at sightseeing trip along the colorful timber framed houses at Petite Venise / Little Venice, Colmar, France
    • Colin Woods : La Paz, Bolivia and Illimani
    • Shpg : Palais de Chaillot and business district viewed from the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
    • Malcolm Park : Admiralty Arch
    • vpics : Tall Ships Festival in London
    • Doc : A young Jordanian boy looks out over the city of Amman from the Citadel, Amman, Jordan
    • chrumu : 360 degree panorama of Piazza dell'Anfiteatro in Lucca, Italy, as a tiny planet
    • Olivier Parent : Seattle

Hi folks !

Thanks for your grand entries in the February contest. Congratulations to all the finalists featured here. My final selection of 8 images, open to voting till mid-night 5th March, 2017.

Cheers and thanks.
Kumar, India

1. Philippe : Tourists in boat at sightseeing trip along the colorful timber framed houses at Petite Venise / Little Venice, Colmar, France

tourists-in-boat-at-sightseeing-trip-alo

2. Colin Woods : La Paz, Bolivia and Illimani

a-view-over-la-paz-in-bolivia-from-the-k

3. Shpg : Palais de Chaillot and business district viewed from the Eiffel Tower, Paris, France

palais-de-chaillot-and-business-district

4. Malcolm Park : Admiralty Arch

london-uk-13th-june-2015-flypast-by-the-

5. vpics : Tall Ships Festival in London

london-uk-9-september-2014-pictured-tall

6. Doc : A young Jordanian boy looks out over the city of Amman from the Citadel, Amman, Jordan

a-young-jordanian-boy-child-looking-out-

7. chrumu : 360 degree panorama of Piazza dell'Anfiteatro in Lucca, Italy, as a tiny planet

360-degree-panorama-of-piazza-dellanfite

8. Olivier Parent : Seattle

seattle-the-needle-and-sonic-bloom-E7R6C

VOTING CLOSED

LASTVOTE.jpg

Congratulations to arterra/Philippe for winning the February, 2017 contest with his delightful picture >>

Tourists in boat at sightseeing trip along the colorful timber framed houses at Petite Venise / Little Venice, Colmar, France

Over to Philippe for the March, 2017 contest

I must thank all the participants and the voters. The contest saw beautiful submissions. Choosing the final eight was almost impossible. Each one of these images was unique in both content & execution. I found all eight absolutely stunning. Must thank each of the 8 finalists -
Philippe, Colin Woods, Shpg, Malcolm Park, vpics, Doc, chrumu, Olivier Parent
- for letting us have a peep into the finesse of execution in these masterly images. I personally have learnt a lot about the URBAN LANDSCAPE style while running this contest. I now absolutely hate my urban landscapes :P, which, in an overly pale comparison, are all perhaps mere snapshots. Thanks folks for setting me think ... and THIS I suppose is the very purpose of these FUN monthly contests !

Cheers,

Kumar, India

Archived