How was your February 2017?

How was my February? .... mostly cold and wet with a bit of wind at times.

..but from an Alamy perspective, my best month ever in terms of sales and revenue (but still embarrassingly small compared to the sales that lots of people on this thread are reporting).

But I do suspect that I have been one of the 'winners' so far with regards to the search engine fiasco.

February started off slowly but sales picked up mid-month. I ended up with seven RM licenses for $490 gross, which is somewhat below average for me. Zooms, CTR, etc. appear to be holding steady despite all the recent changes to the system.

P.S. Ignore a distributor sale for $5.12 (ouch) and my price per image looks a lot better.

7 sales for $210.44 gross. I've been averaging 2 sales a week for the past several months. My placement is good on all my test searches. Until the mysterious Discoverability settles in, I have no complaints. (Also I've discovered a drinkable red wine for $2.99.) 

Edo

Dreadful... One sale for $5, and a drought of zooms for the last half of Feb (thankfully followed by 3 yesterday  :unsure:). Views seem down too. This month has left me feeling "meh" at worst, and at best thoroughly confused! (Not helped of course by the sporadic measures updates).

Just like January, more "Personal Use" in February - but each of those sales were higher than the presentation sale I got today for a sum that shall not be named. No $100 sales like I had last February. So, while I'm ahead in sales volume, revenue is well below this time last year. CTR was close to my one-year high in February with a flurry of zooms right at the end of the month. Hopefully that means a good spring.  

4 sales in February, which is average for me.

Prices are worrying, but not worse than other months. At least I finally sold an image for exactly the calculator price.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived