Adding location in IM - can anyone?

Can't find Brussels either.

Cheers,

Philippe

Turn left at Dunkerque, right at Ostend, straight on at Gent usually does it for me. Though I'd bet Mr. Sulu thirty Altairian dollars that he couldn't find the right exit off that ring road first time round.

Can't find Brussels either.

Cheers,

Philippe

Turn left at Dunkerque, right at Ostend, straight on at Gent usually does it for me. Though I'd bet Mr. Sulu thirty Altairian dollars that he couldn't find the right exit off that ring road first time round.

Don't dare to go to Brussels anymore. Mr. Trump told us its a hellhole  :ph34r:

Cheers,

Philippe

Excellent news - should able to get a cheaper hotel next visit.

It worked a few times when I first tried it but not so much lately. Maybe there's a specific sequence of letters I need to enter when I use PhotoShop?

Maybe a week ago I tried entering the GPS coordinates in Lightroom but those appeared on the AIM map two miles away, with a specific address. 

Had it been two miles in a different direction it could've put them in a different state.

This week I entered "New York, NY" and it promptly changed to somewhere in the UK.

But I wonder what the point is behind all of this. Does Alamy plan to offer some kind of world map where clients can click on a location to see photos?

If the photos are searchable by Google will they show up on Google Maps?

Hope they don't show up in google maps. There'll be a few surprises when folk see all the Buddhist temples, Thailand dancers and Thais eating on the pavement in Clacton-on-Sea UK. !

Does the Google Maps-powered location adding device in IM work for ANYONE?

No. I put in USA and I'm in the U.K. I tried for awhile to get it right, but spent more time doing that on one image than doing everything else on 10.

One of the worst features in the whole IM. The other wrong things are more failures of inclusion. Copying tags, moving tags around, etc.

but the map just doesn't work.

For me only works in MS Edge browser under windows 10. For the same location, in firefox or chrome the list of results is rendered below the map I believe. 

Just one of the many many issues with the new image manager.

No. I put in USA and I'm in the U.K. I tried for awhile to get it right, but spent more time doing that on one image than doing everything else on 10.

One of the worst features in the whole IM. The other wrong things are more failures of inclusion. Copying tags, moving tags around, etc.

Hey Betty if you over here can we have a meet up? ;)

Huh,

Allan

Huh,

Allan

Let's meet at the pub, Allan. I need a stiff one. ;)

Huh,

Allan

In the words of Frank Spencer in "Some Mother's Do Have 'em".  "Ooooh! Betty."

You're on. See you soon.

Allan

Huh,

Allan

In the words of Frank Spencer in "Some Mother's Do Have 'em".  "Ooooh! Betty."

You're on. See you soon.

Allan

:D

Archived