The New Image Manager

I must be doing something wrong, I was trying to green bar some of my orange bar images, but found changes made to a single image like tags for instance, seemed to be changing tags on other images also, not just the one selected for updating! I gave up as seemed to doing more harm than good.

You must have selected more than one image. It does appear a bit unpredictable as duplicate tags disappear from the display, but only from the display, when you select multiple images. If you then delete a duplicate, you only delete one instance of it, not both. But that's not clear until you go back to a single image. It's one reason I'm coming to regard some of my early overtagged images as unfixable.

I must be doing something wrong, I was trying to green bar some of my orange bar images, but found changes made to a single image like tags for instance, seemed to be changing tags on other images also, not just the one selected for updating! I gave up as seemed to doing more harm than good.

If you have been clicking on images to make changes make sure you click on them again to cancel that image before selecting another.

Allan

If you have been clicking on images to make changes make sure you click on them again to cancel that image before selecting another.

Allan

Yes I understand now, but it would have been better to have made multiple selection a deliberate action using ctrl only, and not have two methods, one of which can be accidental!

All mine were orange when I finally got the new system. They are still orange and will remain so until I see some evidence that the system is fixed. I aint going to waste my time chasing rainbows. Been there ,done that and got the scars and teeshirt. My sales continue to increase in number but decrease by a larger amount in value whilst my CTR has doubled in the last 3 months. Stock is rapidly turning into a mugs game for amateur and professional alike.  Alamy is the only Agency out of the 5 that I have supplied  where where I have to do the B------y keywording sorry tagging for exactly the same % fee. 

Regen

Archived