Can't find images in AIM

Hi,

I'm having issues searching for images in AIM. When I search for some images in AIM they don't come up.  I can see them when I click on the submission, and they do show up when I do a search with that term on Alamy.com but they don't show when searching AIM.  They are images that I uploaded this week. Anyone else noticing this?

Your post prompted me to check. I'm having a similar problem, but worse. A few test images come up in AIM, but not on Alamy.com. No filters are set and I've searched Alamy many times in the past. It's not that they don't show up on the first page; they're not there at all. This is on narrow searches with only a page or two of results. I no longer accept the advice from Alamy to submit good images and tag them and everything will be alright. Something is really screwed up! 

The database hasn't updated for a few days now. So images that have recently been keyworded are currently "stuck". They are marked as "on sale" in MI, but they aren't on sale and they aren't searchable either by customers or within MI. See posting here

I wonder if news images are also stuck in  limbo - if so this will already be impacting Alamy's revenue stream...

The database hasn't updated for a few days now. So images that have recently been keyworded are currently "stuck". They are marked as "on sale" in MI, but they aren't on sale and they aren't searchable either by customers or within MI. See posting here

I wonder if news images are also stuck in  limbo - if so this will already be impacting Alamy's revenue stream...

The database has updated today.  My images keyworded yesterday and the day before are searchable by customers (I can find them on Alamy.com) but not in AIM.

The database has updated today.  My images keyworded yesterday and the day before are searchable by customers (I can find them on Alamy.com) but not in AIM.

Agreed, finally mine have showed up too - At last!

but are you able to search for them in AIM?

but are you able to search for them in AIM?

Rats - no I can't. I'd assumed that there was only one image on sale database, now it seems there's two! One for sales searches and a copy taken from it for MI. There must also be another for all the changes entered in MI.

Bummer! Still not fixed! My image is BWMJKE. If I search in AIM for greater bird of paradise, all terms, the result comes back showing: All images: 0 results for "greater bird of paradise" then underneath sorry but we couldn't find any matches. But what I discovered, is that if I omit the word of and search for greater bird paradise, then the image shows. I've just sent screen shots back to CR.

I still have a legacy image that doesn't show in a search in AIM when using tags that are definitely there, same words also in caption. Sent screen shots to CR last week. CR has assured me it'll be visible after the next update.

I've heard back from CR that the next AIM update will be 28 Feb.

I still have a legacy image that doesn't show in a search in AIM when using tags that are definitely there, same words also in caption. Sent screen shots to CR last week. CR has assured me it'll be visible after the next update.

I've heard back from CR that the next AIM update will be 28 Feb.
W H A T?

Is this going to be the new normal or just temporary while the worker bees are buzzing and trying to repair the hive?

Archived