I hesitate to start another of these "please help make me feel better" threads, but I'm wondering if it's just me. Usually I have around five sales by mid-month. However, I currently have only one distributor sale (a very good one, fortunately) showing for February even though views, zooms and CTR all appear to be average. 

I hesitate to start another of these "please help make me feel better" threads, but I'm wondering if it's just me. Usually I have around five sales by mid-month. However, I currently have only one distributor sale (a very good one, fortunately) showing for February even though views, zooms and CTR all appear to be average. 

If it is any consolation I too only have one (a rather poor one!). :-(

February has been a little slow but have had a couple of nice value sales that almost make up for it. Let's hope for a flurry of sales in the second half of the month!

February has been a little slow but have had a couple of nice value sales that almost make up for it. Let's hope for a flurry of sales in the second half of the month!

That sounds encouraging. Flurries in the forecast would be nice. I feel a bit better now. B)

After a bumper December and a very good January, it's a case of tea  break over and back on your heads for February.

Average to below average, half way through and four sales, although one bright spark at $190.

So far 3 sales (on the low side) - 21 zooms (on the low side) - CTR average, but would of course like to reach my best again - I don't count views but very high.

From what I see the US prices to most often US photographers) seem to be higher than in Europe.

It seems like there is a pattern, those who did well in January are not doing well in February and vice versa, is there anyone who had a very good January and is also doing very good or better in February?

12 sales in January (best ever sales for Jan in 10 years) and 8 in February, but only half way through, so looking like I might beat Jan's figures.

John.

Archived