No sales here since 27th January. Views way down most days too, thanks to the new search engine nonsense which benefits absolutely nobody.

Very disheartening.

Geoff.

Don't be disheartened - you'll sell loads from now! :)

A good month for me, only 2 sales, but I'm a newbie aiming for 1 sale per month this year. I had 1 in January, so I'm ahead of my target. My views are way up so who knows, I could get another sale soon. We live in hope!

My sales are way down too this month which is turning into the worst for as long as I can remember.  $$$ are down to 1/3 of what I normally get, volume about 1/2.  A number are small distributor sales too.

Pearl

I had a healthy 4 sales by Feb 9, which made me think it might be a banner month. Usual is 4-5 a month.

But nothing since.

Zooms about 2/3 of normal. Not sure if there are any sales waiting for complete across-the-board updates or not. It seems what's going on behind the scenes is keeping us guessing.

Average month 2015 = 6

Average month 2016 = 7

So far in February 5 sales, 3 Stock and 2 Stockimo. I have had two educational books so far this month. It is only the 24th. There are a few more days left of course, for more sales to drop in to make this an average month.

I've always taken the view that I would build an income and spend 10 years doing it.

Right now I'm in my 4th full year.

I have gradually grown my collection.

My sales had built up to around 10 per month.

But January & February dreadful.

I hope this is only a blip for everyone.

Seems like those with relatively small ports have more or less the same sales, but those with big ports (+15,000 images) suffer considerably more. I notice the same trend whether it are sales / views / zooms or even placement in search results.

I truly hope the recent developments aren't demoting those with daily sales......... but it sure looks like it when I read the complaints in the different forums  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

I have genuine sympathy for your situation, Philippe, but it is not just port size which is determining the sales experience. Since mid-November I have seen just three sales grossing $36 and no indication in views or zooms that this is going to change anytime soon. I am dismayed because I genuinely thought (and still think) I had done a good job in captioning and keywording my submissions ready for whatever the new IM would bring. Wrong, it seems. 

It's more like a slow 8 months for me because for years I had one or two a month from my tiny port and then suddenIy it all stopped and I haven't seen a sale since last July.

I guess my images may have either slipped to the bottom of the 90 million image quicksand or they are just unsaleable rubbish.

Whatever the reason, it's disappointing.

Steve

Three more working days to go. Need a miracle!

16865146_1454979317886156_62265014137708

Nuff said :mellow:

Pretty much what I predicted in December when the new search engine took place. Needless to say this "joke" is costing me a lot of money :angry:

Cheers,

Philippe

I can beat that.  I've never seen one sale for a month in more than 10 years:

165028271.jpg

Seems like those with relatively small ports have more or less the same sales, but those with big ports (+15,000 images) suffer considerably more. I notice the same trend whether it are sales / views / zooms or even placement in search results.

I truly hope the recent developments aren't demoting those with daily sales......... but it sure looks like it when I read the complaints in the different forums  :huh:

Cheers,

Philippe

This month is slightly below average for me, but still a couple of days to go and I normally get newspaper sales at the end of the month.

Sales numbers have been up the last few months even if the total money hasn't.

I think it has more to do with diversity of images than size of portfolio.

Hi All

Were have the updates gone I haven't had an update since the 22nd and that was sort of half an update.

Has anyone else had an update ??/

Jon

Someone in another thread mentioned that Alamy said the next update will be on the 28th.

There was a database update over the weekend.

I changed some keywords on Friday and they had updated by Sunday morning.

The Alamy Measures database hasn't updated for ages. The last days I can get views figures for are all pre-February 22nd.

Ditto here.

Archived