skeptical of new image manager

ottertrack

Disappointed to hear that the new Image Manager won't include the obvious improvement, suggested years ago, to allow photographers to put old model releases into an archive folder so that we don't need to sort through every release we've ever uploaded in order to find ones to attach to new images.  Makes me skeptical that the new Image Manager was designed with photographers in mind.  

Disappointed to hear that the new Image Manager won't include the obvious improvement, suggested years ago, to allow photographers to put old model releases into an archive folder so that we don't need to sort through every release we've ever uploaded in order to find ones to attach to new images.  Makes me skeptical that the new Image Manager was designed with photographers in mind.  

As the new Image Manager is still under development there is no need to be skeptical or disappointed just yet. Absolutely agree though that it would be great to be able to manage releases (rename, delete etc.).

If your model releases have some form of naming system ( like 'janesmith2013_MR.jpg')  or similar, it's a trivial matter to scroll through even a long list to find the correct one...

I've got hundreds of MR's in my Alamy collection and it takes only a few seconds to select the right one

km

Archived