I can't find my images in advanced search, or when I click on images counter under my avatar.

The images were showing previously

I suggest you review your keywording. What are you trying to achieve by adding keywords like 'hotel', 'tourist', or 'swimming' to an image which contains neither the mentioned object, nor a person carrying out that activity?

Do you assume that of the 95+ million images on Alamy there's not a single image of a hotel, so if a client searches for 'hotel' he will buy your image of an empty beach instead?

I can't find my images in advanced search, or when I click on images counter under my avatar.

The images were showing previously

I suggest you review your keywording. What are you trying to achieve by adding keywords like 'hotel', 'tourist', or 'swimming' to an image which contains neither the mentioned object, nor a person carrying out that activity?

Do you assume that of the 95+ million images on Alamy there's not a single image of a hotel, so if a client searches for 'hotel' he will buy your image of an empty beach instead?

I didnt do that on purpose, I am a beginner here and I thought that I have to write a description so I wrote a paragraph like "Photo taken in golden sun hotel during my visit ... bla bla bla"

I will change it to relevant comma separated keywords.

Archived