I'm certainly not going to sign up for Amazon Prime to find out. Yeh, I know, I know, I could have it free for 30 days

Not at all interested in Grand Tour, but ages ago we signed up to get the films. However it was hopeless compared to Lovefilm by post, so we cancelled within the 30 days. Then we were billed for months afterwards. In fairness we eventually got a full refund.

Handle with care.

There's loads of good films on amazon prime.  They aren't easy to find though.  The Grand Tour is great.  Everything about Jeremy Clarkson should annoy me, I don't usually like people like him but he makes me laugh and he punched Piers Morgan, so I can make an exception.

There's loads of good films on amazon prime.  They aren't easy to find though.  

Things may have changed, but, when we looked, many of those that you actually wanted to watch were charged extra, whereas with Love Film there are no extras to pay. Saying this, it's my wife who is the film buff, I just do what I'm told.

Archived