Again . . . a New Password

No, but I am asked to signing every time I try to access my Alamy dashboard. :angry:

Allan

Probably means that your browser is not maintaing the cookie, have you get your browser set to clear cookies on exit? I do to minimise tracking esp Facebook, I exit my browser as soon as I have finished with my now very rare visits to FB.

No, but I am asked to signing every time I try to access my Alamy dashboard. :angry:

Allan

Probably means that your browser is not maintaing the cookie, have you get your browser set to clear cookies on exit? I do to minimise tracking esp Facebook, I exit my browser as soon as I have finished with my now very rare visits to FB.

My browser accepts cookies for all other regular sites I visit except Alamy, although it is accepted for the forum.

I have not set my browser to clear cookies on exit but thinking about it it seems a good idea.

Allan

After being forced to do this just yesterday, I'm being put through it again today. And the temp password still won't let me on.  :wacko:

Speak to CS but I bet they tell you it is your end at fault.

Allan

Joe, I know nothing about clearing cookies. I'm on a Mac.

This password thing just happened again, so I guess this will be a daily problem until it gets sorted out. Under ordinary conditions this would be driving me nuts, but everything is worse right now because I have the flu. Yes, I've had a flu shot . . . just 10 days before coming down with the flu.

Okay, maybe I've fixed it. Thanks, Joe and all.

I have cleared the cache before, and that clears cookies. I won't go into the false tech I've been fed. Now it looks like I will have to change all my passwords. 

I'm going back to bed. 

Sorry to hear you have the dreaded lurgy Ed.

It takes 7 days after the jab for your immune system to come fully acclimatised to the vaccine so you must have had the flu virus already in your system. :(

Allan

Sorry to hear about your ailment Ed; I don't believe in having the flu jab but that's a different thread in a different place. I mentioned that I regularly clear cookies by way of debunking that theory and don't believe that would be your problem. Unfortunately being allergic to Macs I can't be of much help, although you could try a virus and pup scan.

Good luck

Joe

Archived