Unable to locate pictures on Google

Hi,

New to this but I've uploaded about 60 photo's which are currently up for sale.  I've gone through them and put appropriate keywords for each image and yet I'm still unable to find them on Google using the images tab, I can see loads of other Alamy photo's of a similar subject matter but not mine, have I not done something right?

Thanks in advance!  :)

I was interested to discover that images I recently added to a POD site popped up on Google within 24 hours. It doesn't happen every time I put a new image on this POD site, but more often than not. I only discovered this because I have a Google alert set up to show me if my name (which is not a very common one) appears on their search engine.

Clearly it is possible to get one's content on Google quickly, though I don't know what the difference is between what Alamy does and this POD site does. It may just be a matter of scale - the POD site in question is dealing with a lot, lot less than 90 million images.

I was interested to discover that images I recently added to a POD site popped up on Google within 24 hours. It doesn't happen every time I put a new image on this POD site, but more often than not. I only discovered this because I have a Google alert set up to show me if my name (which is not a very common one) appears on their search engine.

Clearly it is possible to get one's content on Google quickly, though I don't know what the difference is between what Alamy does and this POD site does. It may just be a matter of scale - the POD site in question is dealing with a lot, lot less than 90 million images.

Let me know what you have installed the extension, which allows you to see the new appearance of his name on Google

Let me know what you have installed the extension, which allows you to see the new appearance of his name on Google

You can find what you need at Google Alerts. https://www.google.co.uk/alerts

You can find what you need at Google Alerts. https://www.google.co.uk/alerts

Thank you, I will seek.

Archived