I uploaded new images within the last hour but they still haven't shown up in "Track submissions".  They are normally

there pretty much straight away.

Anyone else finding this is happening today?

Thanks,

Kathy deWitt

Hi Kathy,

I had the same problem at the end of last week. I uploaded a batch on Thursday evening but no sign of it in "Track Submissions", it eventually showed up as "Processing" on Friday morning and "Awaiting QC" Friday afternoon - where it still is. I suspect its just a hiccup and everything will get sorted on Monday or Tuesday.

Cheers

Alan W

On Sept 21 I uploaded 153 images and had the same experience you describe.  I asked Member Services, and they replied that they could not find the images and that I should re-submit.  But I checked Track Submissions one more time before re-submitting and the submission was then shown as having been received.  But today, Sept 24, the submission is still showing as Awaiting QC.  In the meantime I submitted another batch on Sept 22 and they immediately appeared as usual and have already been passed by QC.  So clearly something was, or is, wrong.  If there's no QC approval by Tuesday morning I'll ask Member Services again to check.

I uploaded a single image on Thursday (22nd).  It did't show up at all until Saturday, then only as processing.  In the last hour it has gone to Awaiting QC but the upload date is showing as 26th (today).  Does this mean it's fixed perhaps?

Pearl

Just uploaded batch and they are showing in "Track submissions" here.

Allan

Logged on at 10.20am (my time) and found batch had passed QC.

Are they working Sundays now?

Allan

Just uploaded batch and they are showing in "Track submissions" here.

Allan

Logged on at 10.20am (my time) and found batch had passed QC.

Are they working Sundays now?

Allan

They do sometimes go through QC early mornings UK time, so I'm guessing it's sometimes done by someone in offices in another country?

A batch I uploaded yesterday wasn't showing up in the processing/awaiting list earlier this morning, but I just checked as it's there now.

Geoff.

Thanks Geoff. :)

Allan

Archived