How can I pomenyatsya signature on the images to an alias?

You have to first have a pseudonym. If you don't, create one. You will go to "my Images" and top left, you'll see "assign licenses and manage pseudonyms" click on it and create a pseudo.

Then where you see all the boxes you check next to your image, look for the pseudo name box at or near the bottom. Click on it and you will see your name and any pseudonyms you have created. Assign one of those names to your image(s).

Hope this helps.

You have to first have a pseudonym. If you don't, create one. You will go to "my Images" and top left, you'll see "assign licenses and manage pseudonyms" click on it and create a pseudo.

Then where you see all the boxes you check next to your image, look for the pseudo name box at or near the bottom. Click on it and you will see your name and any pseudonyms you have created. Assign one of those names to your image(s).

Hope this helps.

Thank you! I think I did the right thing, I'll be glad to check for updates.
Tell me, does that affect my rating, or each alias will have its own, independent from each other?

Hope this helps.

Thank you! I think I did the right thing, I'll be glad to check for updates.
Tell me, does that affect my rating, or each alias will have its own, independent from each other?

I think each pseudonym has an independent ranking and also gets a medium rank when created.

Archived