Trying to make my first submission to Alamy. Upload page lets me add the 4 jpegs but there is no upload 'button' and the 'choose jpegs' button is partly obscured as though only half a page is showing (though it does work). It says 'upload images' at the top left in a black box but this seems to be the page title and does not do anything. Very frustrating and time-wasting first experience of Alamy, especially as I have images relevant to an African election on 11 August. I notice a similar post before and the suggested answer was to upload a different way but surely your own portal should work?

I'm seeing the upload button quite OK at my end. Please esnure that there isn't any problem with 'flash' installation in yr machine. Alternatively, for the time being u can use FTP uploads se per FTP details provided by Alamy. Cheers.

Are you using Firefox?  If so you need to zoom in.  At the menu at top select.. View... Zoom... Zoom In.  Or just press CTRL and the + key (from the numerical keypad).

Might be similar on other browsers but I've only ever had this problem with Firefox.

Archived