Since I have been officially a complainer here, of no sales, I thought this would deserve a little celebration, I made my first sale last couple of days, a RF pic, landscape, and it was all worth the wait. 

:rolleyes:

Won't be complaining for a while.

Congratulations.

And with only 457 images.

I think I was at around 1500 images before my first sale.

Allan

shouldn't have celebrated, it was refunded. Who knows what happens next. Too good it was to be true.

Sorry to hear that. Sometimes after a refund it will be licensed again, at a different price, and sometimes for the same price, sometimes not at all. My first refund was never re-licensed (it was for $250 so I was bummed). The next time it was for $50, refunded, and then sold for $50 again, so you never know. Hope they re-license it. 

It would have been a hard blow to have your first sale refunded, glad to hear that's not the case.

On the odd occasion that I make a big sale (very odd actually) I don't relax until I see that the payment has cleared. Refunds don't happen all that often, but it's painful when they do.

I clearly don't know how to read sales reports. Alamy has correctly noted to me that I have made a mistake  reading  mine, and I apologize for the confusion. I am happy to see that Alamy is attentive to the forum and has straightened this out. I wish, however, I could give an advice about how to read a sales report, it is a little confusing. 

Going to be away for a number of days so I won't be reading sales reports or this forum, will be unable to reply to comments. Crater Lake there is. 

Archived