Curiosity strikes again! I sent my latest submission on the morning of 20th July and it hasn't cleared QC yet. If it doesn't today, the 22nd July, then it will go to next week. Anybody else in the same boat? Just wondered.

Jim. ;)  

Yep..... <_<

Phil

Yes, but I wouldn't get overly concerned. Looking back in this thread, you will see that images did get QCed in the end.. Also, schools in the UK have just broken up for summer holidays which usually means that parents take time off over this period.. so I'd expect Alamy will likely be down a few people over the next 6 weeks or so as I'm sure some of their staff are parents...  so things like QC might take a little longer.

Old thread I know but -------

Uploaded batch of images on 25th July.

STILL awaiting QC on 29th July.

Arrrrrgh! :unsure: 

Allan

All my submissions since the 25th July have been QCed really quickly.. QCed either the same day or the next day. My last submission was around1am this morning (lost track of time) and it's just passed QC within the last half hour.

I get the real sense that there's a certain amount of luck as to which batch your submissions get put into... I bet your submissions will pass Alan.. they've just falling into the slow bucket this time.

Allan

Don't feel bad, Allan. I think I'm in the sin bin again. Well over a week since upload. That done hurriedly while in the midst of medical tests for hubby. Lesson learned: don't do it while distracted and can't remember if I even checked at 100%.:(

Allan

You might just be in the one week club discussed above. Although my latest submissions, including one last night, went through like greased lightening...

• 1 month later...

After upload I can't track my submission. I don't see any record of my upload?

Have you tried this:

http://www.alamy.com/royalty-free-images-my-submissions.asp

You have to be logged in.

wim

Thanks but yes! That's where I can't see today's submission.

I guess it was some kind of a delay. Today I can see the submission in my track list. :)

I submitted a batch yesterday, first I could not see the batch at all in my Track your submissions table. The batch showed up in several hours, but it was in Processing mode.

24 hours have passed, but the batch is still in Processing (not Awaiting QC) mode. I never have seen this kind of event before!

Archived