How high is the percentage of perfect scores (4/4) for your Stockimo images so far?

Having been bombarded by politician-speak for the past few weeks (we have a federal election in a few weeks), I can honestly state I have never received less than the perfect score (4.0) for any image submitted to Stockimo.

dd

Having been bombarded by politician-speak for the past few weeks (we have a federal election in a few weeks), I can honestly state I have never received less than the perfect score (4.0) for any image submitted to Stockimo.

dd

Would that be because you've never submitted any pictures to Stockimo by chance?

dd

Would that be because you've never submitted any pictures to Stockimo by chance?

No comment.

dd

• 2 months later...

im still trying to find out what are they looking for... and who buys that stuff! it looks like the images there are over-edited and of average quality at most. Who pays fot that?!? I have uploaded few but again i have to qonder - what are they really looking for?

k

Archived