I have some images on sale, but is not possible to find them when i search in alamy by one or more images keywords. I just can find images searching by image ref.

Any hint will be appreciated

Can't address your question unless maybe you didn't search deep enough.

But I have a suggestion.

Keywords are as important as your image. The woman shot from the back really isn't a portrait. Unless I'm wrong, a portrait should show at least some part of the face.

Keyword phrases like rear view, back of head, then describe her hairstyle. Braids? Dreadlocks? Use the word closeup, close up. Is she African American? Say so. Native? Say so.

The animals must have the scientific names. Wikipedia is your friend. Many buyers search by scientific name alone.

Betty

I have some images on sale, but is not possible to find them when i search in alamy by one or more images keywords. I just can find images searching by image ref.

Any hint will be appreciated

I just tried and was able to find some of your pictures searching for "Himba".

You should really consider what Betty said and try to improve your keywording and captioning. The caption should describe what can be seen in the picture. Artistic titles or word plays will not help in selling pictures.

Christoph

Archived