Is it just me? Awaiting QC

I'm currently awaiting results on batches uploaded from the evening of Thursday 2 June onwards. I think that's the longest I've ever had to wait, and now I'm fearing failure which will be a pain as I've continued to upload all weekend of quite a large quantity of images

Mine from Friday passed an hour ago. Happened before that QC skips Mondays.

Cheers,

Philippe

Ditto mine from Thursday evening, so it's been a busy evening of info-filling - the boring bit. 

One extra thing which can slow down QC is a file being corrupted in the upload process or in their handling of it. It seems they go to great lengths extracting or retrieving the file. This has added days to my usual quick move through QC.

It's possible that what happened to me. I uploaded 9 images, but one had trouble. I think the uploader tried with it 7 or 8 times before it finally went through.

That upload, done on the 10th, wasn't approved until the 14th. I'd already given it up as a fail. Turned right around and uploaded 29. They were approved within 12-15 hours. But they uploaded smoothly.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention. It just might explain some of the wild differences in my approval times.

Archived