Never mind Sunday. I'm still hoping something will crop up Monday - Saturday !

Or even May-June! :wacko:

Allan

None for me. Hoping for some Bank Holiday Monday sales. :-) (Living in hope.)

Nothing yesterday but three this morning - keep the hope alive.

And here was me thinking the reason I haven't had any sales today was because it is a Bank Holiday.

Bugger, i'll have to keep looking at 'Net Revenue' every 10 minutes again now to see if a sale has dropped in!

John.

None for me. Hoping for some Bank Holiday Monday sales. :-) (Living in hope.)

Nothing yesterday but three this morning - keep the hope alive.

And here was me thinking the reason I haven't had any sales today was because it is a Bank Holiday.

Bugger, i'll have to keep looking at 'Net Revenue' every 10 minutes again now to see if a sale has dropped in!

John.

John I'm not sure how often it is updated but if you look top right on your dashboard you can see thumbs of latest sales.

Allan

Yes, if you "Build a downloadable sales report" and change the date ("to") to read 1 year froward and "date of invoice" you will get 'live' sales as they happen.

It's very addictive though to keep checking every 10 minutes.

John.

just had my first sunday sale in a long time, although I wish I hadn't as its one of those appalling 'personal use' low fees. Still its only for five years, so I can rest assured that Alamy will insist this image is removed from whoever purchased its wall in 2021. Strangely the same image licensed for magazine article use 3 days ago.

mine wa

Same here, Callie. First Sunday sale and also first personal use one. Odd choice for PU though - never understand people!

Mine was an odd choice too, way more suited to its magazine use purchase a few days prior.

mine wa

Same here, Callie. First Sunday sale and also first personal use one. Odd choice for PU though - never understand people!

Mine was an odd choice too, way more suited to its magazine use purchase a few days prior.

I just had one too. Also an intriguing image for personal use (old house exterior on gloomy damp day). Maybe they lived in that house sometime in the past, or they just like gloomy atmospheric pictures.  :wacko:

Archived