Hi there,

I'm having a hard time submitting my pictures. I have done couple of times, but I'm still not sure about how it works exactly. Some of my edited pictures went to "on sale", some just won't even go to "ready". I have tried FAQ, but there is not much about this exact part of the process I need. That is all it says about it: 

"Choose how you want to send your images to us – online upload or FTP
Once your images are uploaded, our Quality Control team will check them"

I'm good until editing. After that is the problem. I'm not sure what to do exactly to have the submitted pictures to be reviewed. Can you help me with that?
​Thank you for your help,​

If you are able to edit your images you have successfully submitted them and they have been accepted. Since the problem is during your editing within Alamy I suggest you check to see if you have all green arrows at the top of your editing box. Attributes is an area that often causes problems with one question being missed.

Paulette

Thank you for your reply.

I don't have green arrows. Instead, I have a yellow square where I should be seeing a thumbnail of my photo. And some HTML code written on this yellow square. Any idea what could be causing that? How to fix it

I don't have green arrows. Instead, I have a yellow square where I should be seeing a thumbnail of my photo. And some HTML code written on this yellow square. Any idea what could be causing that? How to fix it

I have the HTML error yellow box too when batch editing, but it doesn't affect anything (as far as I know) so I just ignore it. You can get the preview image back in that space by hovering over the smaller thumbnails at the top (but it does revert to the code when you move the cursor again).

If you are batch editing, I don't think the green tick or red cross come up in the attribute or keyword tabs, so might be worth checking the images individually to see if all fields have been entered. You will need a green tick on both the keywords and attributes tabs for the images to move to Ready.

Lizzy

I don't understand. For some reason, even with all fields been entered, I still don't get the green tick. Even thought I've done before exactly the same way and it dud work before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I don't know how to fix this. 

No field is red, or green.

And now I just saw that some of the images have gone to "on sale", even though, there was no green tick. It's making me really confusing. It doesn't seem to have a pattern or a consistent system 

Please note that the last field is gray and it says "Licence type will not be changed for Ready or On Sale images". What is that?

Screen_Shot_2016_05_25_at_12_59_04_PM.pn

Please note that the last field is gray and it says "Licence type will not be changed for Ready or On Sale images". What is that?

The yellow box with html information replaces the image if you click on the underlined / linked caption of the field it covers. Don't do that, and if you do close the yellow field by clicking the cross in the upper right corner.

• 2 weeks later...

I have several batches of photos that I uploaded, and wait for them to show on the website so I can edit them, but they just won't show. Uploading process goes well, but the images will never show at "manage your images". What I am doing wrong? I have 50 photos uploaded, all the same way I'm doing now. Why is this time not working?

Archived