Hello,

Yesterday I key worded 5 image so that they would be on the site today.

But when i went to look for them in "manage my images" it said no images ready. But there were 5 image left in the "ready" section and none on alamy.

Is this just slow site upload? or is it a glitch?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jacob Y.

If I am guessing what you are saying, when you go into manage images, it will show images that are "not ready", as that is the default. If your images are still in the"ready" section, then they haven't been added to the site yet.  I did 21 images yesterday and they were picked up for the site today.  So are you saying that there are no images in the "ready" or "not ready", yet haven't been added tot he site yet?

Jill

Well, maybe I wasn't quite clear on that. I meant that when you pull the drop down thing with ready, not ready,etc. that it said no images in ready.

But when i clicked on it it had five images. (now 8)

Not exactly sure when the site update was. I did them around 7:30 central time. Maybe I missed the bus :(

P.S.Thanks for replying so quick

Yeah, as Jill is pointing out, sometimes images that are keyworded and 'Ready' don't get picked up and put on sale immediately... just an IT/back-end issue I guess. It happens occasionally.. they always end up on sale eventually (usually the following day).

I think that Geoff is right. It happened to me with a batch. I began to keyword the images in the late evening all but five appeared in the site the next day. Nothing to worry, in fact the last five were keyworded a little bit after the others, i got a pause, saved the changes and closed the keywording window. After, say half an hour I keyworded the last five, probably these were not picked by the engine because meantime it had already passed so were put in the next queque for the update.

Well, maybe I wasn't quite clear on that. I meant that when you pull the drop down thing with ready, not ready,etc. that it said no images in ready.

But when i clicked on it it had five images. (now 8)

Not exactly sure when the site update was. I did them around 7:30 central time. Maybe I missed the bus :(

P.S.Thanks for replying so quick

The numbers in the drop-down don't update until you refresh the entire MI page. So they lag behind as your images go to 'ready' status.

Archived