• EF6W4D Lynn Palmer Miami
    • E9NKK8 Olivier Parent Paris
    • BPEPG7 Arterra Colmar
    • F28XPW Callie Berlin
    • C5264C Ann New York
    • CBDPK1 Bryan Newcastle
    • E5KP3Y ColdCoffee Charlotte
    • BPDTHW Kumar Singapore

Well here we are again folks, time to vote for the monthly challenge. This month's topic was City and as usual there were so many good entries. The standard in the last few months has really been excellent. Getting down to the last 15 was OK, down to 12 hard and down to 8 meant that 4 really great pictures were finally put aside. The final 8 are

1.  Lynn Palmer's Miami

people-walk-along-lincoln-road-mall-on-m

2. Olivier Parent's Paris

paris-pont-alexandre-iii-E9NKK8.jpg

3. Arterra's Colmar

tourists-in-boat-at-sightseeing-trip-alo

4. Callie's Berlin

burgermeister-cafe-beer-garden-in-a-disu

5. Ann's New York

rockefeller-center-plaza-ge-building-man

6. Bryan's Newcastle

buskers-play-xmas-carols-while-people-wi

7. ColdCoffee's Charlotte

charlotte-north-carolina-people-attendin

8. Kumar's Singapore

April_3.jpg

Hi Colin!

Gutted not to make it to the final 8, but there is a great set of images to choose a winner from- congratulations to the finalists !

Cheers

Kumar (Doc to save confusion!)

Thanks for including my pic at #8 Colin. Surely terrific pics in this contest. BTW these three 'CITY' pics mark my first-ever post at this forum ! Cheers.
Kumar (the OTHER one) ;)

Oh, wow. How to choose? How choose?

Paulette

Ditto. I adore several, and my two favorites, which appear different as day & night, are impossible to choose between, short of flipping a mental coin.

Sorry Doc, this is what happens when you set up polls late at night. They say that insanity is hereditary - you get it from your kids. They are probably right. If its any consolation you were in the final 12.

Colin

Normally voting closes at the end of the 7th of each month. This month, however, I think I will announce Olivier's photo of Paris as the winner this evening (the 5th). He has such a commanding lead. So if you think Olivier should not win, now's the time to vote.

Its now the evening of the 5th and with Olivier's knockout shot of Paris in an unassailable lead I am closing voting and announcing that he is the winner. Thanks to everyone who entered - again the standard was really excellent. Congratulations to Olivier and its over to him to set the next theme.

Archived