10 sales, $97.47 net.

So far I have about 1/3 of last year's cash, so holding steady, but 50% of last year's sales, so dollars per sale well down again.

Zooms best of year; 20+ infringements reported in early Jan still to be processed.

11 (BME) for $183 net. Zooms weak and CTR has dropped to all time low. I now have two thirds of my sales of last year with 8 months still to come.  All in all I'm quite pleased so far. :)

April turned into my best month so far this year for sales (18 RM licenses) but not for income ($753 gross) due to a run of low distributor sales.

Zooms seem to have taken a bit of a holiday in April.

Decent monthly payout on the way, which will help the cause.

Merci beaucoup, Alamy.

On the bright side, I finally broke through that 10 sale barrier. On the downside, low distributor and newspaper sales brought the average rate per image down.

16 sales for $703.87 (gross.)

Also seeing a nice payout this month. Thanks Alamy!

Grossed $89 from 5 sales. Prices disappointing but on the numbers side it's positive - I've now beat my previous best annual total in ten years with Alamy and it's only April! However, in terms of revenue, I earned twice as much from half the number of sales in 2009 - those were the days that we'll probably never see again.

As you say, numbers game, Phillipe? You just have to try and keep up with an over saturated market.

Jim. ;)

Best month in the rolling year for volume with 52 sales and 4 infringements paid.  However, many very low prices mean overall income was only average.

Pearl

66 for $2245, and BME for zooms.

Compared with the first 4 months of last year, views up 14%, Zooms up 19% and sale numbers up 25%, but gross income down 1.4% 

Nuff said  

Kumar

Rubbish...... 8 for $79.71 gross.

And three of those I had to report myself.

I've opted out of the Distributor and UK newspaper schemes.

Be interesting to see how things work out over the next year. Probably not many sales !

Archived