Alamy measures update not working?

Nope, same here  :unsure:

B.t.w. just saw a news report on the telly about the storm at Aberwry... Abewyrst... Aberythwr...  Damn' what's the name of Redsnapper's hometown again?   :wacko:

Cheers,

Philippe

Aberwry... Abewyrst... Aberythwr.. Morristown.

It's annoying just how much news and weather one small Welsh town can attract!

I seem to recall it being mentioned in an older thread that Alamy outsource their I.T overseas. Today is Chinese New Year. I don't know if those two facts are relevant or even linked but they could well be a reason for a lack of an update today and the reason why we still get updates at Christmas and bank holidays.

Last time he lost his camera.

This combined with TABan's selfie death statistics...

We had 108 km / 67 mph gusts here. 70 mph in Aberystwyth.

Maybe light a candle. Do we have a saint for that? Job?

;-)

I just had a look at Live News. First of all: nice contrast with the front cover shot. Great choice!

Second: lots of horrifying waves by Keith. Then there have been at least 6 other Alamy photographers there in Aberystwyth:

mike davies
atgof.co
Alan Hale
Veteran Photography
Paul Williams
Ian Jones

Maybe all hoping for Keith to go under again? Now that one would sell!

Unless of course these are all redsnapper pseudos. My guess is however they are pseudo redsnappers.

wim

Nope, same here  :unsure:

B.t.w. just saw a news report on the Belgian telly about the storm at Aberwry... Abewyrst... Aberythwr...  Damn' what's the name of Redsnapper's hometown again? :wacko:  

What's so special about that little place?  

Cheers,

Philippe

What's so special about Aberystwyth? It's in Wales, Phillippe. God's Own Country.

Not my pseudos, sadly...

my competitors...all part-timers/amateurs/retired men

often shooting over my  shoulder it seems

km

You should keep quiet about your success Keith then people wouldn't try to copy you.

Pearl

Not my pseudos, sadly...

my competitors...all part-timers/amateurs/retired men

often shooting over my  shoulder it seems

km

They wouldn't want to get in front of you, they may miss the all important shot of the waves engulfing the photographer! :)

"You should keep quiet about your success Keith then people wouldn't try to copy you"

It's a two edged sword...

as a freelance i need to make sure people/clients/agencies know about me and my published work - the downside is that every wannabbe can also see what I do (or at least, some of what I do).

On the whole the positives outnumber the negatives

km

Archived